Page 2 of 6
At last, the third type of intrahospital infections - true hospital infections:
Periodic existence in a hospital of sources of an infection, constant selection pressure of antimicrobic means leads to the fact that one of the VBI potential activators gets the sign providing it advantages in fight for power supplies and habitals. This microorganism intensively colonizes all biotopes in a hospital (a nasopharynx, airways, intestines of patients and personnel, objects of external environment of a hospital), forcing out other microflora, those. there is a process of formation and distribution of a hospital strain.
As a result of a massive kontamination of an organism of the patient migration of the activator from intestines, airways in a circulatory bed and development of VBI comes this activator and an operational stress or insufficient immunobiological protection of an organism (for various reasons) that is shown clinically, for example, by the same suppuration of a postoperative wound. In this case even at the most careful case it is impossible to find unsterile tools, solutions or other materials. Such situation, as a rule, is followed by flash development.
Depending on the VBI type preventive and anti-epidemic actions essentially differ.
At exogenous VBI preventive actions include:
- organization and control of effective sterilization of materials, tools, solutions, etc.,
- training and quality control of work of personnel with sterile materials (observance of an asepsis when performing various medical technologies),
- implementation of medical technologies with high extent of anti-infectious protection
- carrying out and quality control of preventive disinfection
- performance of a complex of the architectural planning solutions promoting prevention of intrahospital infections
- providing and quality control of preparation, delivery and implementation of food
- control of the drinking mode
This not full list of preventive measures is well-known Anti-epidemic actions assume first of all
- search of a source or factor of a transmission of infection
- isolation of sources of an infection
- elimination of a factor of a transmission of infection
- focal disinfection
Preventive actions at endogenous VBI it is reached not by epidemic measures. They offer
- sanitation of the chronic centers of an infection before operation
- preventive use of antibiotics ~ use of the immunostimulating therapy
- the selection decontamination of the body containing normal microflora before operation
- preventive use of eubiotik
- providing good surgical technology of performance of operations
Anti-epidemic actions assume isolation of the patient with an endogenous intrahospital infection, ensuring focal disinfection.
Both preventive, and anti-epidemic measures at a true hospitalism demand obligatory destruction of the developed ecological system in a hospital. For the purpose of prevention periodic regular closing of a hospital for carrying out disinfection and renovation is required. If development of a true hospitalism already came, then in the anti-epidemic purposes closing of a hospital, an extract or transfer of patients from it with the subsequent disinfection including a fagarovaniye of external environment and renovation of a hospital, are the only effective and indispensable condition of elimination of the developed epidemic situation. In that case when this VBI type is not diagnosed and anti-epidemic events are not held in this volume, flash accepts chronic character.
Emergence of VBI requires existence of three links of any epidprotsess, namely
The most widespread intrahospital infections
1. Infections of an urinary system
2. It is purulent - septic infections
3. Infections of a respiratory path
5. Skin infections