The reasons of a liver failure at children's age
- viral hepatitis, especially B, C, D (it is rare And);
- hay fever;
- enteroviral (Koksaki);
- infectious mononucleosis;
- Q fever;
- the viral infection disseminated herpes a simplex;
- Ray's syndrome;
- Wilson's illness.
Drugs, chemicals, poisons:
- tetrachloride carbonate;
- acute circulator insufficiency;
- aggravation of a syndrome of Badda-Hiari;
- acute pulmonary insufficiency;
- bandaging of a hepatic artery;
- strong blow (to the area of a liver).